Малка книга за Икигай: японска мъдрост за здрав и щастлив живот
Introducing IKIGAI: find your passions and live with joy
Ikigai is a Japanese phenomenon commonly understood as “your reason to get up in the morning.” Ikigai can be small moments: the morning air, a cup of coffee, a compliment. It can also be deep convictions: a fulfilling job, lasting friendships, balanced health. Whether big or small, your ikigai is the path to success and happiness in your own life.
Author Ken Mogi introduces five pillars of ikigai to help you make the most of each day and become your most authentic self:
1. starting small > focus on the details
2. releasing yourself > accept who you are
3. harmony and sustainability > rely on others
4. the joy of little things > appreciate sensory pleasure
5. being in the here and now > find your flow.
Weaving together insights from Japanese history, philosophy, and modern culture, plus stories from renowned sushi chef Jiro Ono, anime filmmaker Hayao Miyazaki, and others, Mogi skillfully shows the way to awaken your ikigai.